Just in time for the holidays, we have a recipe for you to try. Pumpkin bread with a delicious CBD infused glaze, using our Lemon Oil.
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook time: 60-65 min
Pumpkin Bread Loaf
• 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
• 2 large eggs, at room temperature
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• ¾ cup granulated sugar
• 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
• ½ cup packed, light or dark brown sugar
• ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
• ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
• ½ cup vegetable oil, canola oil, or melted coconut oil
• ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
• ¼ cup orange juice
• ¾ teaspoon salt
Lemon CBD-infused Glaze
• ⅓ cup powdered sugar
• ¼ teaspoon (1 mL) UltraCell™ CBD oil (Lemon)
• 2 tablespoons milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, and salt together until combined.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until combined. Whisk in the pumpkin, oil, and orange juice.
4. Pour these wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently mix together using a rubber spatula or a wooden spoon. (Be sure not to over-mix the batter – there’ll be a few lumps.)
5. Prepare your loaf pan by spraying with nonstick spray. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, loosely covering with foil to prevent the top from getting overly browned. Bake for 60-65 minutes. The bread will be done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. If the toothpick comes out with batter on it, put it back in the oven for a few more minutes.
6. Allow the bread to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack before removing and slicing.
7. While bread cools, mix up the glaze. Pour the milk and powdered sugar into a small bowl and whisk together. Add small amounts of milk until it reaches a liquid “drizzle” consistency.
8. Add the Lemon UltraCell™ CBD oil and whisk together thoroughly. There should be no lumps. Drizzle, or pour, across the top the cooled bread. Some may soak in.